miércoles, 11 de marzo de 2015

INTERNATIONAL CODE SIGNAL FLAGS

Alphabet Flags

Diver below (when stationary); I am undergoing a speed trial B - I am taking on or discharging explosives C - (affirmative) D - keep clear of me, I am manoevering with difficulty E - I am altering my course to starboard F - I am disabled, communicate with me
A-Alpha B-Bravo C-Charlie D-Delta E-Echo F-Foxtrot
G - I require a pilot H - I have a pilot on board I - I am altering my course to port  J - I am going to send a message by semaphore K - you should stop your vessel instantly L - you should stop, I have something important to communicate
G-golf H-hotel I-India J-Juliet K-Kilo L-Lima
M - I have a doctor on board N - no (negative) O - man overboard P - the Blue Peter - all aboard, vessel is about to proceed sea. (At sea) your lights are out or burning badly Q - my vessel is healthy and I request free practique R - the way is off my ship. You may feel you way past me
M-Mike N-November O-Oscar P-Papa Q-Quebec R-Romeo
S - my engines are going full speed astern T - do not pass ahead of me U - you are standing into danger V - I require assistance (not distress) W - I require medical assistance X - stop carrying out your intentions and watch for my signals
S-Sierra T-Tango U-Uniform V-Victor W-Whisky X-X-Ray
Y - I am carrying mails Z - to be used to address or call shore stations
Y-Yankee Z-Zulu

Answering Pennant

Code and answering pennant.

Numeric Pennants

0 1 2 3
0 1 2 3
4 5 6 7
4 5 6 7
8 9
8 9

Substitute Pennants

substitute 1 substitute 2 substitute 3
substitute 1 substitute 2 substitute 3
The first substitute repeats the upper flag or pennant of a hoist, the second substitute repeats the second flag or pennant, and so on.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario